Montavar Metalna Lola d.o.o. Belgrade occupies the area larger than 8ha. Production process takes 40.748,79 m2. The roofed production area is 37.873,94 m2, of which:
- Production floor 13B(old workshop) – 17.613,39 m2
- New production floor– 17.923,42 m2
- Paint and sandblasting shop– 1.196,00 m2
- Hardening shop– 1.141,13 m2
Total warehouse area: 3.500,00 m2.
Production floor 13B (old workshop) consists of
6 production fields making 3 plants:
- Sheet metal cutting and plastic deforming plant (1 production field)
- Manual machining plant for metal and welding works(2 production fields)
- Machining plant (3 production fields)
The floor is equipped with brand new:
- Heating and air conditioning system
- Distribution system for welding gas mixture and compressed air
- Compressor station
- Transformer station
- Bridge cranes (4 cranes)
New production floor consists of
5 production fields accommodating:
- Finished goods warehouse, sheet metal stock (1 field)
- Mechanical and electro installation (1 field)
- Machining plant (2 fields)
- hand work plant (1 field)
Anti-corrosion protection plant (ACP) consists of:
- Paint shop
- Sandblasting shop
Paint shop is of 1.096 m2 area
It is equipped with the appropriate systems, crane drives and air conditioning system.
Sandblasting shop dimensions are 5m x 13m x 6m.
Year of production: 2009. It is equipped with an automatic shot collecting and transport system.
Equipment: SAPI GmbH, Germany.
Hardening shop is made of 2 fields and equipped with a crane drive.
Montavar Metalna Lola d.o.o. has a total of 30 bridge cranes located in both productions floors and in the open crane field. These are mono and f girder bridge cranes, 80t being maximum crane load of the biggest crane. Crane operators control either by a remote controller or by controls in the crane cabin.